Email: firstname at cs dot wisc dot edu
Energy-Efficient Management of Reconfigurable Computers, August 2016.
Front Matter (281 KB),
Introduction (230 KB),
Energy Efficiency Ideals and the Iron Law (715 KB),
Pareto Governors (2 MB),
Cache Reuse Models (4.8 MB),
Cache Power Budgeting (3.7 MB),
Related Work (350 KB),
Conclusion & Appendix (289 KB),
Bibliography (231 KB).
- Rathijit Sen and David A. Wood, GPGPU Footprint Models to Estimate Per-Core Power, Computer Architecture Letters, July 2015.
Local copy: pdf
- Rathijit Sen and David A. Wood, Cache Power Budgeting for Performance, Technical Report 1791, University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Computer Sciences, April 2013.
- Rathijit Sen and David A. Wood, Reuse-based Online Models for Caches, Proceedings of the ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, pp. 279-292, June 2013.
Local copy (corrected): pdf [Errata: txt]
Slide Show: ppsx, Presentation: pptx
Compilable source code for models is available. README: txt PACKAGE: tar.gz
- Nathan Binkert, Bradford Beckmann, Gabriel Black, Steven K. Reinhardt, Ali Saidi, Arkaprava Basu, Joel Hestness, Derek R. Hower, Tushar Krishna, Somayeh Sardashti, Rathijit Sen, Korey Sewell, Muhammad Shoaib, Nilay Vaish, Mark D. Hill, David A. Wood, The gem5 simulator, ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, May 2011.
- Jan Reineke and Rathijit Sen, Sound and Efficient WCET Analysis in the Presence of Timing Anomalies, 9th International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET) Analysis, Nov. 2009.
- Aditya Thakur, Rathijit Sen, Ben Liblit and Shan Lu, Cooperative Crug Isolation, 7th International Workshop on Dynamic Analysis (WODA), July 2009.
- Rathijit Sen and Y.N. Srikant, WCET Estimation for Executables in the presence of Data Caches, Proceedings of the 7th ACM & IEEE international conference on Embedded software (EMSOFT), pp. 203-212, Oct. 2007.
- Rathijit Sen and Y.N. Srikant, Executable Analysis using Abstract Interpretation with Circular Linear Progressions, Proceedings of the 5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), pp. 39-48, May/June 2007.