Photo by CEH
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Computer Sciences Department
1210 W. Dayton St
Curriculum vitae and
I'm a part of the
Graphics Group at Wisconsin.
Simulation Culling and Level-of-Detail
- Methods for reducing the cost of dynamic simulations that a viewer
Directing Simulations for Animation
- Techniques for controlling the appearance and outcomes of
- Non-Photorealistic Animation
- Bringing traditional animation principles into interactive,
real-time environments, and rendering animation in traditional styles.
Collision Intensive Rigid-Body Simulation Algorithms
- Algorithms and research related to simulating large systems of
From the Past
I graduated with a PhD in May 2000 from the
Computer Science division at the
University of California at Berkeley.
My thesis is available online.
I received a BSc from the
Computer Science department at the
University of Sydney. My undergraduate
thesis work was concerned with constraint-based scene design. The outcome
was a modeling program called