Preprints awaiting publication :-)
- Cross: Efficient Low-rank Tensor Completion
- Functional data approaches for mixed longitudinal studies, with applications in midlife women's health (with K. Chen)
- Tensor SVD: Statistical and Computational Limits (with D. Xia)
- Microbial Composition Estimation from Sparse Count Data (with Y. Cao and H. Li)
- Sequential Rerandomization (with Q. Zhou, P. Ernst, K. Lock Morgan, and D. Rubin)
- Semi-supervised Inference: General Theory and Estimation of Means (with L. D. Brown and T. T. Cai)
- Rate-Optimal Perturbation Bounds for Singular Subspaces with Applications to High-Dimensional Statistics (with T. Cai)
Annals of Statistics, to appear, 2017.
- Structured matrix completion with applications in genomic data integration (with T. Cai and T. T. Cai)
Journal of American Statistical Association, 111, 621-633, 2016. [R package]
- Regression Analysis for Microbiome Compositional Data (with P. Shi and H. Li)
Annals of Applied Statistics, 10, 1019-1040, 2016.
- Instrumental variables estimation with some invalid instruments and its application to Mendelian randomization (with H. Kang, T. Cai and D. Small)
Journal of American Statistical Association, 111, 132-144, 2016.
- Minimax Rate-optimal Estimation of High-dimensional Covariance Matrices with Incomplete Data (with T. T. Cai).
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, to appear, 2016.
- Inference for high-dimensional differential correlation matrices (with T. T. Cai).
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 143, 107-126, 2016.
- ROP: matrix recovery via rank-one projections (with T. T. Cai)
Annals of Statistics, 43, 102-138, 2015.
- Sparse representation of a polytope and recovery of sparse signals and low-rank matrices (with T. T. Cai)
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 60, 122-132, 2014.
- Sharp RIP bound for sparse signal and low-rank matrix recovery (with T. T. Cai)
Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 35, 74-93, 2013.
- Compressed sensing and affine rank minimization under restricted isometry (with T. T. Cai)
IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 61, 3279-3290, 2013.