Top 10 Reasons for the new hair style (or "no-hair" style)
- It's that all-important first step on a career in the NBA.
- Always wanted to be known as "the balder one" in the
Bates and Watts
- It's actually a green and purple Mohawk for my middle age
period of rebellion but I'm a little thin on top.
- I'm really getting into my Picard persona for Trekkie
- I figure that by shaving my head and maybe adding 4 or 5
earrings in each ear plus one in my nose, I can meet a whole bunch
of interesting new friends.
- Compensating for an over-abundance of nasal hair.
- Lost control of my new "turbo" Norelco.
- It's the primary symptom of post-Chair stress syndrome.
- Trying to stay cool on the GRABAAWR.
- There is a new, very successful ointment called
By shaving my head and applying it directly to
the scalp, I can be free of psoriasis for the first time in nearly
Last modified: Thu Sep 22 14:32:35 1994 by Douglas Bates