Changes for the TR version of the Storage-Aware Caching work
- Repartitioning algorithm has been modified to used relative wait time, rather than absolute wait time, to classify partitions into Cool, Warming, Cooling, and Warm.
- Eager Clock, a combination of Eager partitioning and the Clock page replacement algorithm, is included as a comparison algorithm for <Lazy Clock.
- Section 5.5 and Figure 8 now use Trace 2, which is more realistic, rather than Trace 1.
- Figure 8b includes all algorithms discussed in the paper.
- Some corrections were made the experiments in Figures 5-9.