A good description of what I actually do is difficult
to impossible to create.
The best summary is that I roll around like a loose cannon
on the deck of a ship, fixing this, creating that, and generally
leaving havoc in my wake :-)
What I do is so varied and voluminous that I typically
don't have time to leave a trail of bread crumbs for myself,
tell others about what I've done.
That creates a big problem ... all
this work doesn't have any information about WHY it that way, or
what to do with it.
I've created these notes so that I can keep track of
what I've done.
This will help ms determine approximately what I did, and to
aide others who may be affected by it.
This is a good place to look before you ask questions.
Table of Contents
- Configuring object_comm to use the switch on the SP/2.
- Using pvm and object comm.
- Using mpi and object comm.
- Raw disk info for the COW.
- My pconfig scripts and hierarchy for the COW.
- Configuring object_comm to use myrinet and myrinet/ip on the COW.
- Changes, enhancements and fixes to shore and object_comm.
- News configuration.
- The OQL parser project.
- And a whole lot more!
Bolo's Home Page
Fri Jan 24 16:12:09 CST 2014
bolo (Josef Burger)