The Halting Problem: The CS Running Club
THP is the informal CS department running club. We meet once a week
for a group run somewhere in the Madison area. The club also has
a mailing list called runners, if you would like to join
the list send an empty e-mail to runners-join.
If you have problems with the other method of signing up, try the mailing-list webpage
which is accessible from
I also recommend choosing a password when you signup.
- Bess Berg
- Denis Charles
- Lei Chen
- Aparna Das
- Scott Diehl
- Kristopher Glesener
- Alan Halverson
- Chris Kaiserlian
- Anne Mulhern
- Joel Summers
- 11 April, Easter Run: Run from Memorial Union down to Picnic Point by
the Lakeshore path and back to Memorial Union by Observatory Drive. Distance: approximately 4 miles.
- 18 April, Zoo Run (Take 1): Run from Dept. to Vilas Zoo and back via Monroe.
Distance: approximately 3 miles.
- 25 April, Zoo Run (Take 2): Run from Dept. to Vilas Zoo and back via
bike path. Distance: approximately 4 miles.
- 2 May, Wingra Run: Run from Dept. to Vilas park and then around
lake Wingra. Distance: approximately 7 miles.
- 9 May, Picnic Point revisited: Run from Memorial Union to
Picnic Point, then to Eagle Heights and back. Distance: 5 miles.
- 2 October, Wingra again: Repeat of earlier Wingra route.