CS302 Faculty Associates
- 9/2/14 ~ NO LAB THIS WEEK. BUT, BE SURE TO ATTEND LAB NEXT WEEK. If you do not attend lab, we will authorize students who are waiting for that lab. If you are still trying to enroll in the course, keep attending lecture and attend lab next week. If there is room in the lab that you wish to attend, we will authorize you to enroll in that next week.
~ If you are still trying to enroll in the course, please keep attending lecture and lab (next week). If there are seats in the lab you can attend, we will authorize you to enroll in the full class. All enrolled students must be sure to attend lab as scheduled next week to ensure that we know if there is room in that lab or now. Be sure to enroll in Piazza to ensure that you do not miss any information while it's still timely.
- 9/2/14 ~ Removed link to access MyProgrammingLab from welcome_email. Students should find MyProgrammingLab information by clicking on the menu link instead of copy and pasting URL from the welcome email.
- 8/30/14 ~ Welcome email sent to all registered students.
- CS 302 course pages are being updated. Please let us know of broken links.
- WES-CS Sections will be held starting Tuesday, 9/2, for those enrolled in WES-CS.
- CS 302 Lab Sections will be held starting , Tuesday, 9/11.
- Please review required textbook for this semester.
- For the most recent announcements, click on your lecture number listed above to see your lecture's homepage.
- Check out these Top 10 Reasons to Major in CS.
CS302 Policy Handbook
Please be sure to read about course policies in the policy handbook (See Policy in the menu).
Last updated: 9/2/2014 ©2012-13 Deb Deppeler, ©2010-12 Jim Skrentny (cgi by Dalibor Zelený)