CS302 Faculty Associates
Lectures (be sure to see your Lecture specific page for announcements and more details specific to your lecture)
General Course Announcements
- 1/20/15 ~ NO LAB THIS WEEK. BUT, BE SURE TO ATTEND LAB NEXT WEEK. If you do not attend lab, we will authorize students who are waiting for that lab. If you are still trying to enroll in the course, keep attending lecture and attend lab next week. If there is room in the lab that you wish to attend, we will authorize you to enroll in that next week.
~ If you are still trying to enroll in the course, please keep attending lecture and lab (next week). If there are seats in the lab you can attend, we will authorize you to enroll in the full class. All enrolled students must be sure to attend lab as scheduled next week to ensure that we know if there is room in that lab or now. Be sure to enroll in Piazza to ensure that you do not miss any information while it's still timely.
- 1/20/15 ~ Find MyProgrammingLab information by clicking on the menu link instead of copy and pasting URL from the welcome email.
- 1/18/15 ~ Welcome email will be sent to all registered students.
- CS 302 course pages are being updated. Please let us know of broken links you find after week 1.
- WES-CS Sections will be held starting Tuesday 1/20, for those enrolled in WES-CS.
- Religious Observances: If you participate in any religious observances that fall within the current semester and may conflict with course requirements, notify your instructor by 2/6 via email with dates and times of expected conflicts. Submit exam conflicts via Forms tool.
- McBurney Accomodations: Give a copy of your VISA to your instructor by Friday 2/6, or as soon as its available.
- CS302 Midterm Exams are held on Thursday Evenings from 5-7pm.
Report exam conflicts and accomodation requests via the Forms tool before 4pm on Friday, Feb 6th. Examples include:
- Religious Observances: Notify your instructor by 2/6 via email with details, if you participate in religious observances that may conflict with course requirements.
- McBurney Accomodations: Give a copy of your VISA to your instructor by Friday 2/6 if you have any McBurney recommended accomodations.
- UW Team Travel Accomodations: Give a copy of your travel letter and itinerary to your instructor as soon as possible to maximize the chance of an accomodation being possible.
- Exam Conflicts: Report exam conflicts via the Forms tool before Friday 2/6.
- Class Conflicts: Report class conflicts with any exam via the Forms tool before Friday 2/6.
- Final Exam Conflicts:
Check your final exam schedule now.
- Exam Conflicts: Report final exams that fall at same time via the Forms tool before Friday 2/6.
- Three Exams in 24 hours (applies to Final Exam requests only): If you do not have a direct conflict for the final exam, but you do have three final exams within 24 hours, submit this as a conflict request and include the course, day, time, of each of your final exams. There is no guarantee of any suitable accomodation other than a potential alternate directly before the final exam. The earlier we have such exam information from all students, the more likely we can offer something helpful.
- For the most recent announcements for your lecture, click on your lecture number listed above to see your lecture's homepage.
CS302 Policy Handbook
Please be sure to read about course policies in the policy handbook (See Policy in the menu).
Last updated: 6/4/2015 ©2012-13 Deb Deppeler, ©2010-12 Jim Skrentny (cgi by Dalibor Zelený)