The public data sets used in class are available here. They will also be provided to you on a CD (as will the confidential data sets).
UW-Madison campus InfolabsThe computers in Animal Science 150 are available for our use till 5:00 every afternoon. Additionally, you can use the computers in the several Infolabs throughout campus. You will need your 11-digit UW ID number to log in.
Start -> Programs -> Coursewaremenu.
R TextIntroductory Statistics with R (by Peter Dalgaard) Contents and Errata
- Dave DeMets
- Rick Chappell
- Mari Palta
- The Newborn Lung Project (July 15)
- Sunduz Keles
- Short Demos
- Practice problems
Useful R links
- CRAN (Comprehensive R Archive Network): Download R and R packages
- list of packages on CRAN
- Frequently Asked Questions
- R Help pages online
(also available with
help.start()). Contains, among other things,
The official R Manuals, including
- An Introduction to R (approx 100 pages, fairly detailed)
- R Data Import/Export (approx 35 pages)
- Package-wise help files
- The official R Manuals, including