I've been a grad student in UW-Madison's CS department since Fall 2006. I'm in the programming languages group, researching static analysis with Tom Reps. I've also done a bit of mathematics and a touch of theory. My office is CS 5378..
- Matt Elder, Junghee Lim, Tushar Sharma, Tycho Andersen, and Thomas Reps. Abstract Domains of Affine Relations. In SAS 2011.
- Matt Elder, Denis Gopan, and Thomas Reps. View-Augmented Abstractions. In NSAD 2010.
- Aditya Thakur, Junghee Lim, Akash Lal, Amanda Burton, Evan Driscoll, Matt Elder, Tycho Andersen and Thomas Reps. Directed Proof Generation for Machine Code. In CAV 2010.
- Matt Elder, Steve Jackson, and Ben Liblit. Code Sandwiches. Technical Report.
- Matt Elder and Ben Liblit. Heap Typability is NP-Complete. Technical Report.
- Matt Elder. Path Bundles on n-Cubes. In Discrete Mathematics vol. 308, 2008.
Other Written Things
Courses at UW.