Things I've Been Reading
- Alpha Matting
WANG, J. AND COHEN, M. "Optimized Color Sampling for Robust Matting"
CHAUNG, Y., AGARWALA, A., CURLESS, B., SALESIN, D., AND SZELISKI, R. "Video Matting of Complex Scenes"
- Image Morphing
- BEIER, T. AND NEELY, S. "Feature Based Image Metamorphosis"
- Image Retargeting/Resizing
- AVIDAN, S., AND SHAMIR, A. "Seam Carving for Content-Aware Image Resizing" (pdf)
- Saliency Maps
- ITTI, L., KOCH, C., AND NEIBUR, E. "A model of saliency based visual attention for rapid scene analysis"
- LIU, F., AND GLEICHER, M. "Region Enhanced Scale-Invariant Saliency Detection"
- Feature Detection
- VIOLA, P., AND JONES, M. "Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features"
- Regional/Local Editing
- PEREZ, P., GANGNET, M., AND BLAKE, A. "Poisson Image Editing"
- Imaging Structures
- ADELSON, E., ANDERSON, C., BERGEN, J., BURT, P., AND OGDEN, J. "Pyramid methods in image processing"
- Pose Estimation
- TAYLOR, C. "Reconstruction of articulated objects from point correspondences in a single uncalibrated image"
- HUTTENLOCHER, D., AND ULLMAN, S. "Recognizing Solid Objects by Allignment with an Image"
- And lot more.