I am currently a first year Phd student at University of Wisconsin-Madison, in the Computer Science Department. I am advised by Prof. Yingyu Liang. I also work with Prof. Somesh Jha. My research interest is machine learning, especially deep learning. I obtained my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
- Improving Adversarial Robustness by Data-Specific Discretization
Jiefeng Chen, Xi Wu, Yingyu Liang, Somesh Jha.
- Reinforcing Adversarial Robustness using Model Confidence Induced by Adversarial Training
Xi Wu, Uyeong Jang, Jiefeng Chen, Lingjiao Chen, Somesh Jha.
- The Effects of Self-Driving Vehicles on Traffic Capacity
Yu Shi, Jiefeng Chen, Qi Li.
The UMAP Journal 2017.
- ICML Travel Award (2018)
- Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2017)
- Outstanding Winner, Mathematical Contest in Modeling (2017)