[first_name] [at] cs [dot] wisc [dot] eduI am a Ph.D. student in the Wisconsin Institute on Software-Defined Data Centers (WISDOM) in the Department of Computer Sciences at the UW - Madison. My advisor is Aditya Akella. I work in networks and systems research. Recently my work has been focused on NFVs
Conference and Workshop Papers
- Iron: Isolating Network-based CPU in Container Environments[pdf] Junaid Khalid, Eric Rozner, Wesley Felter, Cong Xu, Karthick Rajamani, Alexandre Ferreira and Aditya Akella NSDI 2018
- A Standardized Southbound API for VNF Management [pdf] Junaid Khalid, Mark Coatsworth, Aaron Gember-Jacobson and Aditya Akella HotMiddlebox 2016
- Paving the Way for NFV: Simplifying Middlebox Modifications using StateAlyzr [pdf] Junaid Khalid, Aaron Gember-Jacobson, Roney Michael, Anubhavnidhi Abhashkumar and Aditya Akella NSDI 2016
- Measuring Control Plane Latency in SDN-enabled Switches [pdf] Keqiang He, Junaid Khalid, Sourav Das, Aditya Akella, Li Erran Li and Marina Thottan. SOSR 2015
- OpenNF: Enabling Innovation in Network Function Control [pdf] Aaron Gember-Jacobson, Raajay Vishwanathan, Chaithan Prakash, Robert Grandl, Junaid Khalid, Sourav Das, and Aditya Akella SIGCOMM 2014
- Revisiting Traffic Anomaly Detection using Software Defined Networking [pdf] [code] Syed Akbar Mehdi, Junaid Khalid, and Syed Ali Khayam RAID 2011
Posters and Demos
- Improving the performance of SPDY for mobile devices [pdf] Best poster award Junaid Khalid, Sharad Aggarwal, Aditya Akella and Jitu Padhye. Hotmobile 2015.
- Latency in Software Defined Networks: Measurements and Mitigation Techniques [pdf] Keqiang He, Junaid Khalid, Sourav Das, Aditya Akella, Li Erran Li and Marina Thottan. Sigmetrics 2015 (extended abstract).
- Design and Implementation of a Framework for Software-Defined Middlebox Networking [pdf][poster] Aaron Gember, Robert Grandl, Junaid Khalid and Aditya Akella SIGCOMM 2013.