1. Learn@UW Dropbox
To submit a file in Learn@UW, follow these instructions:
- Save your file a plain text document (.txt file extension).
- After selecting the course (compsci 252 - 001 or 002), click on the Dropbox tab at the top.
- Click on the folder that you want to submit your file in. For example, if you want to submit a file for question #7 of homework #6, click on hw6_7.
- Click on "Add a File". Browse through the folders in your computer and select the file to be added. The click on upload.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Remember that exactly one student from each team has to submit all the files for your team.
Taking a screenshot in Windows XP is easy:
- Make sure your simulator window is in focus.
- Hit the ALT key and the PrintScreen key together at the same time.
- Start the program "Paint" (comes with Windows under Start -> All Programs -> Accessories). You can alternatively use "Word" if you prefer.
- Paste (i.e. hit the CTRL key and the V key together at the same time).
- Print (i.e. hit the CTRL key and the P key together at the same time).