|CS302 Lecture 6 (Spring 2006)
|Instructor: Eric Lantz
Office: 1301 Computer Sciences
Office Hours: 2:30 - 3:30 Tuesdays and 2:30 - 4:00
Email me for appointments at other times
My mailbox is on fifth floor of CS (above the labs)
|Lecture 6: MWF 11:00 - 11:50 in Engineering Hall 2341
1 ~ Thursday, February 23, 2006, 7:15-9:15 pm
2 ~ Thursday, April 6, 2006, 7:15-9:15 pm
Exam ~ Saturday, May 13, 2006, 7:45-9:45 am
- 5/3 - The final for this course will be Saturday, May 13
bright and early at 7:45 am in 107 Psychology. Review information (doc / pdf). Exam
- 5/2 - Here are (somewhat) higher quality and transparent
versions of the images for P4: basicr.gif,
fastr.gif, player.gif, explosion.gif
- 3/24 - The Scope worksheet has been assigned for
SideEffectTester (also due Wednesday) is an extra credit assignment in
which you need to draw object diagrams at various points the
program. It is rather difficult, but I would be happy to answer
questions about it. I highly encourage it to anyone who has
missed any of the homeworks or quizzes thus far. Both are below
in the week 9 section.
- 3/9 - NO CLASS FRIDAY 3/10. Instead, complete the
Deck class (see files below). This is due in class on Wednesday after
- 2/27 - Chapter 6 homework.
Due in class next Monday.
- 2/20 - The first exam is this Thursday at 7:15 pm in B130
Van Vleck. Bring #2 pencils and your student ID. Please read the topics
for more information on the test coverage. There are 3 practice exams
- 2/10 - Chapter 4 homework.
Due in class on Wednesday. This is an updated version of the
- 1/30 - Homework 1 solution.
I will be handing yours back Wednesday.
- 1/27 - Homework 1 was assigned in
class today. It is due in class on Monday.
- 1/24 - The CodeLab section code is WISCON-1220-2046. Sorry for
forgetting it on Monday. Come talk to me if you have problems
getting the purchase code that came with your book to work.
- 1/17 - I will provide the registration code for CodeLab as soon as I get it.
Remember, CodeLab should be included with
your textbook if you bought it new, otherwise you will need to purchase
- 1/17 - Report any exam conflicts immediately.
- 1/17 - If you need any accommodations (extra time on tests,
because of a disability, please let me know within the first three
- 1/17 - Welcome to CS 302!