2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
5. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the self-help section was and she said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
7. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets arenít going as ghosts but as mattresses?
8. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
9. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
10. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
11. Is there another word for synonym?
12. Isnít it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do ďpracticeĒ?
13. Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?
14. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
15. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
16. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
17. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might clean them?
18. If a turtle doesnít have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
19. Why donít sheep shrink when it rains?
20. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
21. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
22. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
23. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
24. Is it true that cannibals donít eat clowns because they taste funny?
25. One nice thing about egotists: they donít talk about other people.
26. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
27. To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to say it.
28. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
29. The older you get the better you realize you were.
30. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
31. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
32. Women like silent men. They think they are listening.
33. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
34. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer.
35. Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?
36. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
37. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
38. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
39. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others have to drown, too?
40. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
41. If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
42. If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
43. If you try to fail and you succeed, which
have you done?
<-- Back to Main