Alexander V. Mirgorodskiy
I have graduated and joined VMware, Inc. While at UW, I was working with Professor Barton P. Miller on the new instrumentation technology called self-propelled instrumentation and its applications to debugging and performance analysis.
- A.V. Mirgorodskiy, "Automated Problem Diagnosis in Distributed Systems", Ph.D. dissertation, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006. [PDF]
- A.V. Mirgorodskiy and B.P. Miller, "Diagnosing Distributed Systems with Self-Propelled Instrumentation", International Middleware Conference, Leuven, Belgium, December 2008. [PDF]
- A.V. Mirgorodskiy, N. Maruyama, and B.P. Miller, "Problem Diagnosis in Large-Scale Computing Environments", SC|06, Tampa, FL, November 2006. [PDF]
- A.V. Mirgorodskiy and B.P. Miller, "Autonomous Analysis of Interactive Systems with Self-Propelled Instrumentation", 12th Multimedia Computing and Networking (MMCN), San Jose, California, January 2005. [PDF]
- A.V. Mirgorodskiy and B.P. Miller, "CrossWalk: A Tool for Performance Profiling Across the User-Kernel Boundary", International Conference on Parallel Computing (ParCo), Dresden, Germany, September 2003. [PDF]
- B.P. Miller, M. Christodorescu, R. Iverson, T. Kosar, A.V. Mirgorodskiy, "Playing Inside the Black Box: Using Dynamic Instrumentation to Create Security Holes", Parallel Processing Letters 11, 2/3, June/September 2001. [PDF]
- V.V. Gerasimov, Yu.V. Guliaev, A.V. Mirgorodskiy, V.I. Mirgorodskiy, S.V. Peshin, "Pecularities of the spatial resolution of the passive 4-th order correlation location" (in Russian), The Journal of Acoustics 45, 4, 1999, pp. 487-493.
Computer Sciences Department
1210 West Dayton Street, Room 7360
Madison, WI 53706
phone: (608) 262-6623
email: mirg at cs dot wisc dot edu