Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
- Michael J. Brim, Barton P. Miller, and Vic Zandy,
"FINAL: Flexible and Scalable Composition of File System Name Spaces",
International Workshop on Runtimes and Operating Systems for Supercomputers (ROSS 2011),
Tuscon, Arizona, May 2011.
- Emily R. Jacobson, Michael J. Brim, and Barton P. Miller,
"A Lightweight Library for Building Scalable Tools",
Para 2010: State of the Art in Scientific and Parallel Computing,
Reykjavic, Iceland, June 2010.
- Michael J. Brim, Luiz DeRose, Barton P. Miller, Ramya Olichandran, and Philip C. Roth,
"MRNet: A Scalable Infrastructure for the Development of Parallel Tools and Applications",
Cray User's Group 2010,
Edinburgh, Scotland, May 2010.
- Michael J. Brim and Barton P. Miller,
"Group File Operations for Scalable Tools and Middleware",
16th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC),
Kochi, India, December 2009. (Best Paper Award)
- M. Brim, R. Flanery, A. Geist, B. Luethke, and S. Scott,
"Cluster command & control (c3) tool suite",
Parallel and Distributed Computing Practices 4, 4,
Nova Science Publishers, December 2001.
- M.J. Brim, T.G. Mattson, and S.L. Scott,
"OSCAR: Open Source Cluster Application Resources",
Ottawa Linux Symposium 2001, Ottawa, Canada, July 2001.
- M. Brim, A. Geist, B. Luethke, J. Scwidder, and S.L. Scott,
"M3C: Managing and monitoring multiple clusters",
1st ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid),
pp. 386-393, Brisbane, Australia, May 2001.
Class Project Reports
Please visit the 'UW Classwork' link to the left for access to abstracts
and class project reports.