Here is a list of paper I wrote or co-authored for my research in States and Korea.
- ManKyu Sung "
Scalable, Controllable, Efficient and Convincing Crowd Simulation",Ph.D thesis, Dec 2005.
- ManKyu Sung and Stephen Chenney and Michael Gleicher, "
Detecting collision between motions", Dept. of Computer Sciences Technical Report CS-TR-2005-1529, Sep 2005.
- ManKyu Sung and Lucas Kovar and Michael Gleicher, "
Fast and accurate Motion Synthesis for Crowds", ACM SIGGRAPH/ EUROGRAPHICS Symposium for Computer Animation 2005.
- ManKyu Sung , Michael Gleicher and Stephen Chenney
" Scalable behaviors for Crowd Simulation", Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 23, no. 3 (Proceedings of the Eurographics Annual Conference), 2004, pp 519-528
- ManKyu Sung and ByungTae Jang, "
The Script Based Virtual Actor Control for Interactive Drama ", 1999 IEEE International Conference on
System, Man and Cybernetics, Tokyo, Japan 1999.
- JyHyung Lee, ManKyu Sung and
ChanJong Park, " Tiny
Immersive Virtual Reality System with Avatar Control", ICAT'98, Tokyo, Japan, 1998.
- ManKyu Sung, ChanJong Park and DongHyun Kim "The Real-time Motion Generation of Human-Avatars in
Networked Virtual Environment",
Annual Conference of VRSJ(Virtual Reality Society of Japan), Nagoya,
- SangWon Ghyme, ManKyu Sung, ChanJong
Park and DongHyun Kim "The
Real-time Motion Generation of Human-Avatars ", 97 Human Interface Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 1997
- ManKyu Sung and ChanJong Park, "
The Modeling and Simulation of Avatar's Behavior and Interaction in
Virtual Environment ",
IASTED International Conference Modeling and Simulation, USA, 1998
- ManKyu Sung and ChanJong Park,"
The Avatar Navigation of Distributed Virtual Environment By Using Multi-view
client ", APCHI98, Yokohama,
- KeHyun Kim, JuWan Kim, JungDan Choi
and ManKyu Sung," Application
of GIS to Water Quality Management ", GIS/LIS, Nashvill, USA, 1995
- ManKyu Sung and ChanJong Park, "The
Network Architecture and Protocol for Avatar Interaction in Distributed
Virtual Environment ",
Journal of Korea Computer Graphics Society, Vol 4, No.1 , March,
- ManKyu Sung, JeongDan Choi, ChanSu Lee and SangWon Kim " The Technology of Building Multi-user
Virtual World and Avatar Processing ", The Special Issue of Virtual Reality in Software Technology
Survey, Vol 2, No 2, June, 1998
We can visualize simulations with Unreal game engine, which is very fast and efficient