we are such stuff / as dreams are made on
and our little life / is rounded with a sleep
|My moto: work hard and play hard
(though I mostly end up following only the latter!)
Tennis, Running, Swimming & Racquetball.
Occasionally soccer & cricket. Past few semesters I have gotten hooked on to sailing and skiing. I also do ice skating, which is awesome!
Ultimately I intend to do this -
Anything and everything good I lay hand on.
I have travelled a lot in India, visiting almost every part of the country (thanks to my parents). I have also been to Germany, France, UK, Belgium, and then of course places here in US. Internships are a great way of doing a lot of travelling, and some work!
Western and Indian classical (especially instrumental).
Grad school scares me sometimes-
but then it mostly goes on peacefully!
For the full series, head here.
"To make God laugh, tell him your plans"
"Our aspirations are our possibilities"
- Robert Browning
- Robert Frost
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat
- Lewis Caroll
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
- Dr. Who"What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?"
- Ursula K. LeGuin"I shut my eyes in order to see."
- Paul Gauguin"It is not our abilities that tell us what we truly are ... it is our choices"
- Prof. Dumbledor (Chamber of Secrets)
reason changes every so often,
but is mostly one of these:
- I like it here, I dont wanna move so soon.
- Procrastinate. too lazy to get a job.
- Dr. Agrawal -- sounds cool!
- Want to do more fun courses
- School life is good,
who wants the REAL world
- Eternal quest for knowledge (yeah right!)