CL-MW will be considered in beta until it reaches the 1.0 version
number. During this phase, the APIs or feature sets of CL-MW
may change in a non-compatible ways with previous versions of
CL-MW. Such compatibility or feature changes will be detailed
in the version history section of this document located in
appendix B on page .
CL-MW is currently supported on/with:
- SBCL 18.104.22.168 or later.
- Stable releases of IOLib such as 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, 0.7.3 or later.
This web page contains all official releases of CL-MW in addition to
a live git repository of the HEAD of CL-MW.
Manuals in PDF and HTML forms corresponding to each release exist next to
the release tarball.
- Unpack the tarball, e.g., tar zxf cl-mw-0.1.tar.gz.
- Configure SBCL to know about the *.asd files. This may
entail making symlinks in your $HOME/.sbcl/systems (or appropriate)
directory to the *.asd files in the CL-MW directory.
- In the unpacked CL-MW directory:
- make will make all of the examples.
- make clean will remove all generated files.
- make docs will make the PDF and html manual output in
- make SBCL=/path/to/sbcl target will use a specific
sbcl installation instead of the one in your path. By using this
mechanism, you can specify things like clbuild lisp if
that is how you start SBCL. If you specify SBCL for the toplevel
Makefile, it will propagate to the Makefiles in the