- NewFeature: The macro define-mw-algorithm now generates an
additional macro named
mw-with-task-policy-for-name. This new macro
allows one to name a task adder function for the task algorithm which
honors a specific task policy. This named function can be used
as a regular Common Lisp function (mapped across a list, etc)
in the body of the macro.
- NewFeature: Added basic support for the lambda list keywords of &rest,
&optional, and &key for use by the task algorithms.
- NewFeature: Added a new example, Argument-Processing, demonstrating
the use of the &rest, &optional, and &key lambda list keywords in a task algorithm.
- BugFix: Fixed various warnings in the examples.
- BugFix: Fixed broken navigation icon links in html manual.
- Info: Initial release of CL-MW.