CS 110: Introduction to Computer Programming (C++)
Instructor: Russell Manning
Office: Room 1349, Computer Science
Hours: Monday and Tuesday, 3:00-4:00
REMINDER: You can print things (for free) from the Vectra Lab;
the printouts will appear in the printing room across the hall,
printed at random on one of the 6 printers (usually printer 1 or 2).
Your printing quota should be enough to get you through the class.
Some good things to print: assignments and unfinished programs (to
work on at home).
If you were in my class the first half of the
semester and need something off the old homepage, contact me (email is
a good way)!
Textbook:Problem Solving with C++: The Object of Programming,
by Walter Savitch
- Lecture 8: MWF, 11:00-11:45, 226 Noland
- Lecture 14: TR, 11:00-12:15, 138 Psychology
- Room 1350, Computer Science ("The Vectra Lab")
- Program 0 due Monday, March 17 [Lecture 8]; Tuesday, March 18 [Lecture 14]
- Program 1 due Friday, April 4 [Lecture 8]; Thursday, April 3 [Lecture 14]
- Program 2 due Friday, April 11 [Lecture 8]; Thursday, April 10 [Lecture 14]
- Program 3 due Wednesday, April 23 [Lecture 8]; Tuesday, April 22 [Lecture 14]
- Program 4 due Friday, May 9 (both sections)
Examples ("Class Notes"):