Info for current/prospective students
If you are interested in working with me, please read the following
information before contacting me.
- Please make sure your research interests match with mine, as
listed on my webpage.
- Current UW undergraduate students: If you have taken at least
one out of CS577 and CS520, please send me email to make an
appointment. If you have not taken either of those courses, or
equivalent, I would recommend taking them before starting an
independent study with me.
- Non-UW undergraduate students: At this time, I do not have any
summer internships to offer.
- Prospective graduate students: Please apply through the CS
department's website. After you have sent in your application, feel
free to email me.
- Current UW graduate students: If you have never worked with me
before or taken a course with me, I may be able to offer you an
independent study, but generally do not offer an RA right
away. Please send me email. Others: you know how to get in touch
- Prospective postdocs or non-UW graduate students: make sure
that you have read some of my work and we have common
interests. Please email me your resume. I may have funding