Hi! I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Sciences, UW Madison. My adviser is Prof. Vikas Singh.
My research interests lie in the intersection of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Convex Optimization. I am also interested in their applications in neuroimaging analysis.
If you are interested in getting in touch with me, feel free to send an email to
Recent news (from new to old):
- I got accepted with full scholarship to attend the summer school on The Mathematics of Data (2016) organized by the Institute for Advanced Studies (IAS) in Park City, Utah.
- Our paper on "Experimental Design on a Budget for Sparse Linear Models and Applications" got accepted in ICML 2016 conference.
The code can be found here , slides .
- Our paper on "Coupled Harmonic Bases for Longitudinal Characterization of Brain Networks" got accepted in CVPR 2016 conference.
- Our paper on "A Projection free method for Generalized Eigenvalue Problem with a nonsmooth Regularizer" got accepted in ICCV 2015 conference.
The code can be found here .
- Our paper on "On Statistical Analysis of Neuroimages with Imperfect Registration" got accepted in ICCV 2015 conference.
- Our paper on "An NMF perspective on Binary Hashing" got accepted in ICCV 2015 conference.
- I attended the summer school on Polyhedral Combinatorics (POCO 2015) at CMU with full scholarship.