You've found the home page of Eric J. Stec
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, December 2004.
- CS 547 - Computer System Modeling Fundamentals
- CS 737 - Computer System Performance Evaluation and Modeling
- CS 764 - Topics in Database Management Systems
- CS 766 - Computer Vision
- CS 564 - Database Management Systems: Design and Implementation
- CS 760 - Machine Learning
- CS 540 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- CS 787 - Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures
- B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics, Bucknell University, May 2002.
- CS 310 - Problem Solving Using Computers (Fall 2002 and Spring 2003)
- CS 367 - Introduction to Data Structures (Summer 2003)
- CS 540 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (Fall 2003 and Fall 2004)
Email: 'my last name' @ cs.wisc.edu
I'm currently working for IBM in Rochester, MN.