Re: Weighting

Hi Anh Huy Duong and Lam,
   In the election of new chairman, secretaries, janitors cannot vote.
This is the practice in the US. In VN, in my institution the annual
meeting that make research plan for the next years involved all kind of
people, who have no ideas of what is going on. They can vote to the project
they feel like to vote, but in the most case they are affected by their
administrative supervisor. In the social election certainly their vote
should be considered as equal. I wonder the uninterested people are
rightly eligible in a election.

  Thank you Anh Huy for the weighting idea, however in many cases even
more complicated methods should be applied. In HUngary and Poland the
election rules are so complcated that a Westerner cannot comprehend.

Cheers
Aiviet