Tuoi Tre goes Internet

http://www.vnsoft.com/yn

Just got this URL from a friend, supposedly to be
Tuoi Tre Magazine's website. Haven't had the chance
to check it out because my site's been having some
problem with Netscape, but sure would like to try.

By the way, the TT article that was posted yesterday was
signed by Phu'c Tie^'n, which probably is the same PT
I talked to when I was in Saigon last year. I remember
asking him about the possibility of taking TT to the
net and got a rather lukewarm answer, perhaps because
he wasn't sure he knew what it might involve (chances
were he didn't quite know what going Internet entailed
since he's just a newsman, not a techie.) I didn't
pursue the subject too deeply but did say to him that
eventually they would have to do that anyway. He agreed,
but didn't say when he thought they might be able to get
it going. Because my conversation with him and chi. Mai
Tra^m centered around the social work TT does, I did
mention that once TT is on the Internet, there will be
many opportunities for cooperation between them and us
overseas. That seemed to get their attention right away :))

Ian