Tax

>tre^n 5 trie^.u
>ddo^`ng ddo^'i vo+'i ngu+o+`i nu+o+'c ngoa`i cu+ tru' ta.i Vie^.t Nam va`
>co^ng da^n Vie^.t Nam lao ddo^.ng, co^ng ta'c o+?  nu+o+'c ngoa`i.

Vietnamese who work abroad already pay income tax where they work. They
shouldn't have to pay income tax in Vietnam too. Also 500USD/m might be a lot in
Vietnam, but it is nothing in the West after rent, food, bills. It is misguided
to think that it's a lot and tax it. I hope that if this tax is implemented
it will be on the money the workers bring back to Vietnam and not on
the money earned.

Huy