Re: Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Dinh Thi Thanh Huong wrote:

> Why is in all jokes concerning sex posted in this mailing list always a
> woman the subject? I wonder what the other female member think of it,
> I myself don't find it very funny.

Hi Huong and others,

This is my fault. I was the one who started these "borderline" jokes
with a posting several days ago. My sincere apologies to Huong and other
female netters. Even though so far nothing serious happened, I agree that
we should try to be more tactful with each other on such a forum, and
to keep things in as good taste as possible.

Hello my fellow male netters, month three day eight is fast approaching. We
all know what this day means. Shouldn't we, instead of posting "borderline"
jokes, be concentrated on expressing our appreciation, respect, friendship,
and love to "chi. em"? How about a 8/3 day with most postings on 8/3 topics?
Perhaps we guys can also each chip in a bit a virtual cash, and send a guy to
a virtual flower shop to order in advance a virtual bouquet on behalf of all
of us.

Expressing our appreciations and emotions should not be confined to a
single day, of course. But 8/3 seems to be the safest day for us poor
guys to do so with the least risk of sounding cynical :-). Due to our
less developed verbal skills, we guys are very easily misunderstood :-).

Best, Hai.