Re: Help: SNMP?

hi,

co' ba.n na`o suggest ti`m RFC (request for comment). Good idea; however
RFC may be a little difficult for beginner to digest.
co' ra^'t nhie^`u sa'ch vie^'t ve^` SNMP tu+` de^~ -do.c (kie^?u
nhu+ for dummies) -de^'n ho+i kho' -do.c .. ban co' the^? va`o
thu+ vie^.n tham kha?o, ti`m ma^'y ca'i book on-line o+? tre^n
Internet hay vo^ ma^'y ca'i Search engines (alta vista, infoseek v..v..)
search for SNMP ..
hope this helps