KC music

Ian,

> lu'c ddo' la` tho*`i ky` cu*.c thi.nh cua? nha.c... disco :(( ne^n
> i't khi co' ddu*o*.c nha.c hay tre^n TV dde^? xem la<'m. Gio*` noi'
> mo*'i nho*' la.i ho^`i ddo' mi`nh cu~ng nghe na`o la` K.C. and The
> Sunshine Band vo*'i Kool and The Gang -- buo^`n cu*o*`i che^'t ddu*o*.c

I guess KC doesn't stand for King Crimson. They even didn't exist during
the disco fever of the late 70's. BTW, I think the British punk is much
healthier than the dance music from the same period; probably not musically,
but because of its sincerity. For disco fans, don't mist the influential
movie "Saturday Night Fever" featuring John Travolta and extensive
BeeGees music. It's not my type, but I must admit its effects on the
break-out of the disco mania which shaped the life of many people :-)

> To*' se~ tha^u cho ba'c mo^.t cuo^'n ba<ng nha.c Todd ne^'u ba'c tha^u
> cho to*' King Crimson, lu*a. nhu*~ng ba?n na`o hay hoa<.c dda<.c bie^.t
> nha^'t cu?a hai nho'm.

Since your message is full of smiley's, I hope you're serious! If so, I will
be happy to make the music for you. I don't know if I have enuff time
to make a collection of the best compositions for you, unless it's worth
doing so. I mean if at least 4-5 people get intersted in this stuff, since it
takes time to change the CD's and fumble with the tapes. So people, please send
me a note if you want to get a copy. Of course, you need to send me a blank tape,
or something else.

Ian, I can easily fill a few tapes for you. Don't worry! Let's wait
until next week to see if we have more participants, and I will go ahead
to make the music for you. BTW, I need to survive this week, since
I'm pretty much overloaded now.

Sincerely,

-Thanh