Re: Washington D.C

I live fairly close to D.C area, 4hrs drives but I go there so often.
Vietnamese Embassy is very close to the hotel. You might consider taking
the metro. Because traffic inside D.C is very bad. Plus there're many
Vietnamese people in Arlington county (little Saigon), fun place to
hangout.

Good luck.
Dang