Re: [Tho+] Vo^ dde^`

 Hi Long,
 Tha^n ta(.ng anh Nguyen Dang Thanh

How wonderful,Long !

You know,once, everthing went wrong to me,feeling sorrowful,i bought a
beer,started drinking while listening to Gary More.Nostalgia gradually
arose in my mind and my heart as music vibrating my eardrums and
steadily cold beer passing my throat,recalling " One day " i once had.
Long,thanks for  this song.I corrected some words in the first
line of some parts,and mark the order of the paragraphs again ( 2. and
3. should be overchanged). All i did is for the appreciation of MUSIC,
and i hope that you understand me.
Check it again and let me know if i'm wrong,OK.

Anh Thanh,i'm sorry for not being able to participate in music thread
recently,since i'm so busy at the moment.And here are my feelings and
thoughts when listening to Gary More.

 First,i admire Gary More for the beauty of his writing.He is a singer,but
have great knowledge on
literature and art.Let's take a close look at the lyrics of his songs.
I find it as fine as the use of English by John Lennon in The Beatle.
For example, the song " One day"  enclosed below ,it is a tipical type
of English poem,and very nice ,indeed.It looks like "tha^'t ngo^n tu+'
tuye^.t"  added that the last sound in first two and the last two sentence
of
each paragraph must be similar.(before-door, long-wrong, times-eyes,..)

Second, the melodies of his  songs are very profound.When appreciating his
music,i feel the tranquility of walking in a park,meanwhile storm is going
on in my mind.I don't know exactly why,but i guess,he creates diffent
tempos at the same time.When vocal is fast the music (bass,bass
drum) is very low and vice versa.I would be very thankful if someone could
explain to me more.

The music of Gary More is not for those of you whose life is full of haps.

Only those who endured a hard and stormy life could feel,and appreciate
it profoundly.

Cheers.

--Tua^'n.

     1.