Re: 30 tha'ng 4 na(m ?

Hi Toan,
	I agree that many things were bad and still bad in VN.
	However, the country is changing pretty fast. Concerning
	the army, I don't think it's wise for a small country
	like VN to maintain an 'extra strong' army to cope with
	such a big and ugly guy like Ta`u. The best way, in my
	opinion, is to rely on a super power. That is what Ha` No^.i did
	and is trying to do now : to ally with Russia when Russia was
	strong and with the US when Russia's weak. Both of them are
	way too distant to 'enslave' VN.
	Conclusion : it's OK that VN's army is week, just make sure
	that she allies with a muscular guy.
Cheers
minh _ optimistic and NOT enlisted.