Re: DDe^ o+? Mekong Delta (fwd from Buulong Nguyen)

Anh Buulong Nguyen still has problem posting, so I am forwarding his message.
Son.

Hi ca'c ba'c Nguyen Thanh (JP), Thanh Lam (US), Hong Lam (DE) &  Huy (UK),

Many of thanks for your reply om my mail on dykes in the Mekong Delta.
I wasn't at my office on Wednesday 30/4 (because of the birthday of Dutch
Queen's mother) and was so busy yesterday (and today too) to reply
your messages even I badly would like to.

So if you don't mind I will come back to this subject again this weekend.
To answer the ba'c Tha`nh's questions I would like to sketch some subsurface
profiles. It takes howver sometime to do that in an email editor :-(.

Ba'c Huy's last message (titled "Mekong Dykes and Canals") has already given
a proper analysis of the situation and possible solutions.

I'm sorry I have to stop here now. I'll try to get back this weekend.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,  Buu-Long