Thanks!

Hai,

> Also, for your information, the admin board are working on creating a
> number of sublists. They can be expected some time in June. That will
> greatly reduce the problem of irrelevant-mail bombardment.

That would be great! I really appriciate your efforts for creating
such a thing in order to make our list more pleasant and beneficial
for all of us. I guess we can have several maillists with different
subjects such as vnsa-politics, vnsa-sports, vnsa-culture, and so on.
Hope you will come up with this thing very soon!

Best,

-Thanh