Middle of the road

Hi Ba'c AiViet, NCThanh,

I almost bang my head to the screen when you mentioned the "Middle of the
road"! When my Dad returned from Romania after completing his Ph.D,
around 78', he brought home a hip of LPs, amongst them was an album of the
"Middle of the road". I still rememmber the album's cover: four guys and
a girl on a convertible, i remember the song "chirpy cheep..." too,
amazing! I think they have a certain European country style... I have nto
listened to them for years. But this album, along with "Paul Mauriat 78'", a
double album "Beatle 61-65" ( I used to call them Be^-a't-le't :)) and Dalida
were my most favourite. Those are the songs i grew up with. Btw, does
anybody know Dalida ? - La danse de Zorba, Avec le temps, Darla
dirladada, Les Enfants du Pire'e ...

TQ