[Help] Luc Van Tien Text ..

If you can help, please respond too either cdrom@saigon.com or anh Andy's
address below .. Thank you all very much and best wishes. KyAnh

PS. I'd also appreciate someone/anyone who would generously spare some
time and teach me what those funny phrases (Luc Van Tien, Bich Cau Ky Ngo,
and Nhi Thap Tu Hieu) are :)) I'm deadly ignorant, and any info on them
would be much indebted.

My intention is to compile the information, and put them on Viet-Gallery.
Time permitting, that is ..  When reply to mailing list, please kindly
cc: kyanh@saigon.com or kyanh@ix.netcom.com.

[cdrom] - Mesg from nguyena@apple.com (Andy Nguyen)

Hi all,

Anyone know where or how can I optain typed text of Lu.c va^n Tie^n, Bi'ch
ca^u ky` ngo^., Nhi. tha^.p tu*' hie^'u ?

Andy