Re: Xa lo^. Tru*o*`ng So*n

Dear anh Nguyen N.D.,

I enjoy very much your discussion and agree with you about
many points, including the need of the construction of the Truong Son
Highway.

However, I have the same idea as anh Tuan Pham wrote. We
CAN NOT take any risky action. Our country is now
in the bottom of the world, and we must calculate with a cool
head how we can develop our country, and catch up
other countries.

Regarding the Truong Son highway, I think the first job we
should do is conducting a thourough investigation, analysis,
and economic forecast before we start constructing the road. The
investigation and analysis should be done right now. And,
based on results of the investigation, we can decide what is
the right time we should start the construction job. If the young
soldiers are free,  there will be a lot of jobs for them to do,
including upgrading and expanding the existing 1A highway,
and many other roads. I must frankly say that the 1A highway
is now terribly damaged at many points.

Regarding the national securirty, if we are dirt poor, we can not
defense our country with or without XLTS. Once we are rich, we
will be powerful.

Regards,

Vu Thanh Ca.