Is anyone in England ?

Hi all,

I'm planning to visit London in this summer. As all others students,
I'm looking for a little job (in restaurant, bar, etc. in London,
for upto a month).
Could anyone there help me ? Thanks.

| VU KHAC TRI.                  | http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/~tvk/ |
| Tel:+32-81-423411             |                                   |
| Fax:+32-81-423408             | Institute of Informatics          |
| Medical Imaging Group.        | Notre-Dame University of Namur    |
| Nuclear Medicine Division.    | 21, Rue Grangagnage               |
| Hospital of UCL Mont-Godinne. | 5000 - Namur, Belgium.            |
        MAN is imperfect, who is perfect should be an ANGEL.