Anh BuuLong's opinion (was: Children of nobody)

Hi anh BuuLong and folks,

I shared the same feelings with Anh BuuLong while reading messages
from anh Ian Nguyen, anh DiemQuynh, and anh AnHai. I felt interested in
ideas and/or suggestions resulting from anh Ian Nguyen and anh
Die^?mQuynh's postings but disapointed with that from anh AnHai's.
However, let's treat and discuss anh AnHai's posting as do with any
other member's ones since he didn't put (FROM ADMIN] on the subject of his
questioned message.
Although no one has spoken it out, it is clear that be' ThuyLinh has
chance to be cured. To make this chance come true, many factors
contributed:
- Prompt information exchange through Internet between patient and
helpers/volunteers.
- Good pre-treatment facility be' ThuyLinh be benefited to wait for a
further specific treatment.
- Good willing and capability of anh Die^?mQuynh to arrange the
hospitalization for be' ThuyLinh in the States.
...etc....
Nothing to say more on this issue!

Back to anh AnHai's posting!
How do you explain, anh AnHai, what you "chu.p mu?"-ed anh Ian et al
ve^` "gio.ng va(n chu.p mu~ mo^.t ca'ch ba^?n thi?u"?.

I haven't seen those ideas in anh Ian's postings after repetitive
readings!

Like anh BuuLong, I would like to have this message to be treated
peacefully and not to be banned by having posted it.

Co^ng Ba(`ng.

-
Now just for fun, unrelated to our thread.
Could you please, anh Die^?mQuynh and/or others, look for a novel
named "Animal Farm". I remember that it is a very famous novel describing an
ignorant and self-conceit(ed) pig called Napoleon....becoming Head of
the pigery and mixing personal and community stuffs. Being "cha^n da^'t
ma('t toe't", I still hardly understand all ideas of this novel whose
author, I vaguely remind, is a Nobel winner.