Re: George Orwell

Hi anh Die^?mQuynh and folks,

You really made me feel unhappy with your answer upon my
sollicitation.
You should know that once a request of help is issued, it is because
the concerned person cannot do that.
I would still be grateful to you if your answer was, "sorry, I cannot
do that".
Anyway, anh Die^?mQuynh, forget it!
Could anyone know "Animal Farm"? Please, post it!
Best,
CB.

PS: Do you know that quote? "All animal are equal, but some is
superior than the others". :-)

 HI anh Co^ng Ba(`ng:
Why you have to ask me. I am not supperior than you; and it is not my
idea. Thank you for your asking. Please be your own Sir, be independent
and responsible yourself.
To me, it is not necessary to post all of the books that you read or
like into vnsa. In USA you can do anything you want legally! but Please
stand by your own legs.
Ha Ha, I don't lent you my legs, Sir!

Anh Co^ng Ba(`ng; the term "beg" is not suitable to AnHai admin. as
you used below.
 Thanks
 DQ