Re: No'i ve^` con HIV

Dear anh Cong Bang and all
Thanks anh Cong Bang and appreciate your good will. Just came to the Lab
and read your and chi Diem Quynh’s posts,  initially, I had no mean to
give any comment. That’s enough for me to understand.... something. But
in your post, you mentioned some pathology mechanisms that I felt I
should have some opinions. Agree with you that in AIDS disease patients,
the immune system is attacked and the patient have "no more
self-defence" but to say  because of this immune deficiency, he or she
can get any disease (event.... cancer, leukaemia, psychiatry ....) is
surely not correct. So many  diseases, including some fatal diseases,
have nothing related to human immune deficiency. Some, contrary, are the
result of the overactivity of the immune system like allergy, lupus...
Diseases that the AIDS patients, soon or late, must suffer from leading
to their death is bacteria infections, especially lung infection. All
AIDS patients ( but not many) I have seen after nearly 3 years working
and studying in the ICU (intensive care unit) here (in Japan) died
because of ARDS ( acute respiratory distress syndrome) a severest
complication of lung infection. Of course, infection in any organs, any
infectious diseases can be the result of AIDS and bring death to
infected patient.
To say further, cancer or any diseases can haply occur in AIDS patients
and have the same risk as traffic accident, trauma and..pregnancy.

Return to chi./or anh Quynh’s post, although with much respect towards
her/his recently works to give chance to chau Thuy Linh to be rescued as
you all have known, I have to say that some words used in the post are
not so polite and should be avoided in discussion. I have subscribed to
VNSA for over half of year and found this forum full of intellectual,
constructive and friendly posts from those I have learned a lot. In my
opinion, I support argue, discussion, opposite idea... and in some case,
some "strong words" can be used, but I feel realy uncomfortable with
some impolite words used unnecessary.

Finally, I agree with anh Cong Bang’s idea to close this thread here.

VH Vinh

congbang@usa.net wrote:

> Hi anh DiemQuynh and folks,
>
> Please, take it easy anh Die^?mQuy`nh!.
> I read the thread of "DUPH" and have known that anh Vinh, anh Cong are
> Doctors of Medicine.
> You and anh Vinh are not wrong while saying about HIV. The causal
> agent of AIDS attacks the immune system of the host (human beings in this
> case). The resulting consequence is that the patient can have any diseases
> and die since there is no more self-defense.
> Just make the conclusion up to this point! The reason is that the
> hypothesis is always a hypothesis which needs confirmations.
> I appreciated your and anh Vinh's postings.
>
> Co^ng Ba(`ng.

 Cha`o Ba'c Vinh: