Re: Cha^'t ddo^.c ma`u da cam - sau 20

Hi,
I think Anh Anhai has a good idea about this. Let us translate the novel
into English first and lobby to publish it in Los Angeles Times or
Washington Post and see the reaction.

Is there any diplomatic reason that VN keeps quiet about this issue recently?
Maybe some may thing that to raise the issue maybe harmful for the
improvement in the diplomatic relationships or like Diem Quy`nh said ( please
don't translate that into English. I would like to keep that business).

Who has the novel?
I bet that Anh Pham Toan and Chi Diem Quy`nh will also score this time.

Cheers
Aiviet