No Subject

Hi Thank Dang Nguyen san

Thank u for your prompt reply. My probem concerns with the prection of runing
characteristics off road vehicle in turning motion and I know it is a tough
simulation. Util now we solve the problem by various assumptions with a lof of
simpification which seems does not fit with the experimental data and I think
the problem can be solved only with the  solving purely from theoritical point
by some method that may take long time but sure to converge. I think I can not
use matlat as my fuctions are very complicated and cannot experessed as
ordernary fuction but as a computer fuction only. Can u advise me some
established method.
I think I will need to trouble u later

Thank u for u information. Any suggestion is very welcomed.
Thank a lot and hope to hear from u more

Tran thai Dang
Ehime University
Tel: (089)-927-9818

Home Tel/Fax: (089)-932-3182