Book list (Continue)

Hi, all;

The following the sample information which I haven't post yet.
If most participants and also Admins agree to post whole information, I
will post them.

Now, please check samples.

Tsuchikawa
--------------------------

Important : The a , b , c line in every title is the Price in USD by air
mail to
 a : ASIA , b : Australia and Europe , c : America .

53 bg - SAIGON KHO^NG DDA('T 1997 . / GUIDE TO CULTURAL TRAVEL IN SAIGON
DOWNTOWN .

When we go to any country , what we want that can enjoy all kinds of
country by ourselves but enough with our pockets . Thus we must insight
that country by guide book which was written by the man who knows every
nook and cranny of that country . This book is the one which necessary
both any traveller who intends to visit Vietnam for the moment although
and domestic citizen .

Tie^'n Du~ng / Va(n Ho'a Tho^ng Tin Publishing House /1 - 1997 / 13x19 /
152 pps .

a : 6 . 50 ; b : 6 . 90 ; c : 7 . 30

31pg - NHU+~NG NGO^I CHU`A QUO^'C BA?O / THE PRECIOUS NATIONAL PAGODES-
NTSC VIDEO TAPE  .

This is the directory about the ancient famous pagodes in Vietnam . It
presented by particular pictures and sound of every pagode in video tape ,
 It is very useful and comfortable for research and especially for
Vietnamese who located in foreign and wanted to look for some native
village pictures where they lived just .

a : 16 . 40 ; b : 17 . 10 ; c : 19 . 30

85 bg - LI.CH SU+? KHA'NG CHIE^'N CHO^'NG MY~ CU+'U NU+O+'C 1954 - 1975 /
 HISTORY OF RESISTANT WAR IN THE TERM OF 1954 -1975 - Set 2 volumes

Bo^. Quo^'c Pho`ng / Vie^.n Li.ch Su+? Qua^n Su+. Vie^.t Nam .

Volume 1 : Nguye^n nha^n chie^'n tranh . 174 pps .
Volume 2 : Chuye^?n chie^'n lu+o+.c . 335 pps .

11 - 96 / 15 x 22 .

a : 22 . 50 ; b : 23 . 80 ; c : 28 . 50

59 bg - TU+O+'NG RA^U KE~M - Vie^'t ve^` Nguye^~n cao Ky` /
NGUYEN CAO KY COMMANDER .

Nguyen cao Ky was the commander of airforce of South Vietnam and the
Vice President in the last . This novel reported Ky"s life from he
became a soldier of United Army of France by exact document .

Thanh Ho'a Publishing House / 1 - 1997 / 13x19 / 358pps .

a : 11 . 10 ; b : 11 . 80 ; c : 13 . 80

(End of sample information)