Re: Tennis anybody

Hi ba'c Thanh and all tennis fans,

Too bad I could not watch that final match. I am sort of a Steffi Graf
fan, and I had watched the French open very closely till she lost
to Amanda Coetzer. Yesterday, I turned on the webpage expecting another
win for Hingis and could not believe in the score. I think you are
right that Hingis was overconfident after beating Monica Seles in
a long semifinal. She might not 100 percent strong physically. But I
still believe she could have win a second Grand Slam had she been
more well-prepared for that match rather than thinking that she can
easily demolish any players in the world.

It is no doubt that Martina Hingis is going to win many GS in the future.
She has a modern game with all the shots. She is smart on the court.
But there are also many bad loss awaiting her. Certainly, Majoli,
not Seles nor Graf, is the one who stops Hingis from her admirable
running, so many other players now may think they have the game to beat
Hingis. This, i think, will help her a better player. She is already
a litle bit cocky, isn't she? After all, she is just 16 and fun
to watch.

Cheers,	Long.