To: vacets-adcom@vacets.org
Subject: [vacets-adcom] Universities in Vietnam
Sender: owner-vacets-adcom@vacets.org

[vacets-adcom] - Mesg from "Mr. Patrick Flaherty" <pflahert@richmond.edu>

I am looking for a list of universities in Vietnam to help me track down
a new technology in the field of delignification.  Specifically
universities with chemical engineering departments or forest products
departments.  Also if any of your members could help me out I would also
appreciate you forwarding this to them as well.  I will try to contact
some of the, but you may have a better understanding of what they do
than I will.  Thank you for your help.