Re: Li.ch su+? tu+? vi VN

Hi Anh Hung,

  Thank you for reference. I never heard of this title before. I know that
very few books left from Trab-era, do match the criteria of being considered
as a real copy ( A lot of fake books are there and written only as recently
as in Nguyen era, not saying about the superfake written more recently).
Concerning the Ddo^ng A Di Su+., I would like to ask you anybody who
knows about this book that where is the original of this book
kept, who found this book and when, the date of printing if any?
  I would appreciate very much for any additional information. The
questions I raised are not to doubt Anh Hung's informations, just for
scientific intesrests.

Cheers
Aiviet